You will LOVE Calistoga Ranch for the following reasons:
• Location in Napa: Rolling hills of green. Rows of vineyard grapes. Fresh air. Big sky. Star-filled nights. (Relaxed yet?)
• Grounds: Impeccably manicured. Immersed in Nature. Refined, yet rustic. Indoor/outdoor living. Lots of quiet and solitude.
• Cuisine: Dining under the stars while overlooking magnificent oak groves and Lake Lommel. Fresh, organic, local food + extensive wine list = heaven!
• Pampering: Spa with natural spring fed mineral pools, watsu warm water therapy, yoga deck, and luxurious rooms with fireplaces and outdoor showers. Need I say more?
• Exploring: There’s a ton to do both on the grounds and in Napa Valley, including bocce ball, vineyard tours, biking, hiking, cycling/mountain biking, wine tasting, horseback riding, and hot air ballooning.
Couples who choose the Calistoga Ranch as their wedding venue will be thrilled with the sheer beauty and impeccable service. And, your guests might just die and think they’ve gone to heaven. If you’re looking to do a destination wedding to beautiful Wine Country, this is one location that promises to impress. (Note, in order to hold your wedding at this luxurious venue, the bride and groom must be guests of the Ranch). Calistoga Ranch offers options for both small and large celebrations:
Lommel Lawn - After crossing the bridge over Biter Creek, you reach Lommel Lawn. Offering a spectacular 180-degree view of the ranch’s private canyon and lake, the lawn is arguably one of Napa Valley’s most picturesque spots for an al fresco wedding and reception.
Poolside Patio - Perfect for smaller weddings, the patio overlooks the Sotero estate vineyard. The best part of this location? The incredible Napa Valley sunset that you’re sure to witness during an evening celebration.
Wine Cave – If you venture further into the estate’s secluded canyon, you will find the Wine Cave. This unique reception site was dug straight into the existing rock. After you pass under an arbor and through massive oak doors, you’ll enter an arched hallway illuminated by over-sized circular chandeliers. Off of this main room, you’ll find the Founder’s Room: a smaller version of the main room, complete with a vaulted ceiling and a massive table. This intimate space is often used as the setting for a bar and lounge area for wedding receptions.
The best part? Calistoga Ranch is eco-friendly! Not only will you feel good AFTER staying here, you can now feel good ABOUT staying here! Calistoga Ranch is committed to something they call “responsible luxury”. (Hey, I LIKE the sound of that!). Here’s some of the things Calistoga Ranch is currently doing to be more sustainable:
• Employs green design principles
• Use landscaping that preserves water
• Installed energy-efficient fixtures that minimize waste
• Offers ‘green’ meeting setup options
• Offers all‐natural in‐room bath and body amenities
• Guest optional towel/linen replacement
• Green Committee ensures environmental initiatives are in place and executed
• Recycling and waste management programs
• Water conservation and reclamation efforts
• Using recycled paper and other materials whenever possible
• Using non‐toxic, biodegradable cleaning products
• Locally sourced and organic foods, on‐site organic garden
• Pilot member of the Napa Valley Waste Management Composting program
• Member of Green Spa association
580 Lommel Road
Calistoga, CA 94515
♥ View my Photography Portfolio
♥ See What I’ve Photographed Lately
♥ Browse my helpful Articles for Clients
♥ Check out my Tips for Photographers