One of my favorite parts of a wedding is listening to the vows during the ceremony and the speeches at the reception. So often, you really get a glimpse at who the bride and groom are as individuals and why they love each other.
While civil ceremonies at San Francisco City Hall are absolutely gorgeous, they can be darn quick, and often don’t leave time for personalized vows or speeches. So, I decided it’d be fun to have my clients share in their own words what made them fall in love with each other….right here on my blog!
Kyle and Jule came up with at “Top 7″ list, which I just love and hope you will, too. I’m so happy I met them and was chosen to document their big day.
7 Things Julie Loves about Kyle:
1. He keeps score at baseball games. Like, with pencil and the little form that comes in the program.
2. He never complains if I get snot all over his shirt during a meltdown.
3. He appreciates the importance of a 7-11 run, and intuitively knows when to bring me treats.
4. He always puts his hand on my knee when he’s driving and he always let’s me do the crossword first.
5. He laughs, or at least fake laughs, when I tell one of my same four jokes, again. And again.
6. He makes me talk about things I really, really don’t want to talk about but should.
7. He will never, ever make me go on a hike.
7 Things Kyle Loves about Julie:
1. She tells the funniest/cheesiest jokes ever. And I laugh at them every time.
2. She watches Texas Rangers baseball games at lame sports bars with me.
3. She has killer dance moves.
4. She can swim from Alcatraz to the shore.
5. She buys me ice cream sandwiches.
6. She is an amazing teacher who genuinely loves her job and her students.
7. She is the most encouraging, caring and honest person I’ve ever met.
Special thanks goes to my assistant Ryan, who helped out on this wedding!
San Francisco City Hall
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
San Francisco, CA
♥ View my Photography Portfolio
♥ See What I’ve Photographed Lately
♥ Browse my helpful Articles for Clients
♥ Check out my Tips for Photographers