Here are a few tools that I highly recommend purchasing and using to grow your business and create profit faster than your competitors. These are all products that I use and fully endorse. Check them out!
Do you want more clients?
Learn the 5 common mistakes that photographers make that cause them to lose business.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- Why crappy photographers get more business than you
- How to attract you ideal clients like crazy
- How talking in terms of benefits will make you more money
- Easy ways to set yourself apart from your competition
- And much more…
It works great both for people just starting out and for people who have been in business for several years, as YOU determine how much you want to make, then it takes your expenses into account and how much you expect to do during the year and tells you what you need to charge to make that much.
Because you decide how much you want to make, you can choose to make less your first few years while building your business in order to grow your portfolio, allowing you to grow into the higher prices you’ll eventually need to charge to get to full profitability.
Shoot more than just one type of session? This pricing guide also helps you to price all the different types of services you offer, such as both portraits and weddings.
Photography questionnaires do far more than simply giving you basic contact information about your client. They help you get to know your client and their needs so you can give them the best experience possible and help set proper expectations with your clients.
The better their expectations are set, the better experience they have, the more money they will spend, and the more likely they are to tell other people about what an amazing experience they had with you and recommend your business to them.
The questionnaire library comes with questionnaires for Weddings, Family Portraits, Newborn Portraits, and Senior Portraits.
The photography questionnaires come with three different versions:
- Editable Word Document
- PDF that’s ready to send
- Gravity Forms for easy integration of these forms into your website (You must own Gravity Forms in order to use this version)
This e-book talks about the psychology of pricing and creating packages, not how to price your photography, and it is truly fantastic and really works.
After implementing the suggestions he had in his book and changing around my packages, I’d say that 90% of my clients now choose one of the two packages that I’m really wanting them to buy. It’s amazing. Tons of great stuff in here that I’d highly, highly suggest.
He’s got a number of other good resources for photographers as well, such as photo blog templates, album templates, and textures. Head on over to the Tofurious Store now.
Gravity Forms is a WordPress Plugin that allows you to do amazing forms and questionnaires right on your website.
The beauty of this tool is that it lets you do conditional logic. That’s a fancy way of saying that it changes the information it asks for based upon earlier information entered into the form.
For example, I use it as my main contact form on my wedding photography business website. One of the first questions I ask is why they are contacting me. If they select the wedding photography field, the rest of the questions are wedding-specific, such as their wedding date and location. If they select newborn photos, they get questions about their due date. It’s pretty slick, and is super-easy to set up.
Sometimes, you get “those” clients. You know, the ones that who ask you to work for less than you charge and want everything for nothing. The ones who are never satisfied. The ones who require hand holding at every turn. These clients can really stress a photographer out and leave you wondering how to respond while still being polite and professional, rather than defensive or emotional.
The fact is, the majority of difficult client situations can be completely avoided.
This e-book will empower you with specific step-by-step instructions to respond with confidence to even the most difficult of situations and show you exactly what you need to do to avoid them in the first place.
There are over 100 email templates for many specific situations and questions, including:
- How to justify your prices to someone who says you’re too high
- How many weddings have you shot? (When you have little to no experience)
- How to explain to a client that digital files have value
- When the client has hired you, but now seems to want a different style of photography
- How to deal with missed payments
- What to say when you made a mistake, and how to make it right
- How to respond to requests for advanced editing beyond your normal edits
- How to respond when someone expresses disappointment in their photos
- What to say to people who ask you to shoot for free or for “good exposure”
In addition to having a ready resource of over 100 professional e-mail templates to consult, you’ll learn:
- How to take the stress out of working with friends & family
- Why some people have more difficult clients than others (and what you can do to get rid of them)
- Specific examples that you can take action on immediately that explain how we prevent clients from becoming difficult from the first time they interact with our business until after our work with them is complete
- Three common mistakes made by photographers that cause additional stress with clients
- The “P.H.O.T.O.” method for diffusing disappointed or angry clients, regardless of the situation
- How to delight your clients so that they can’t stop telling people about you!
- How to book more clients by building relationships with other photographers
- Wedding Photography Success Tips, including
- How to seriously rock a wedding
- How to handle requests from guests and still stay on schedule
- How to respond to difficult vendor situations that arise while shooting a wedding
- The Modern Tog’s entire wedding workflow process from initial contact to final product delivery
This e-book offers 35 pages of business building recommendations to grow your online presence through search engines, social media, and email newsletters. It shows you how to take that traffic and increase the number of clients who contact you by focusing on simple design updates and conversion tactics. Learn:
- How to get more website visitors to call you
- Ways to find search-friendly keywords and get popular sites to link to yours
- How to optimize your homepage and blog posts for Google
- How to take advantage of your email list, plus connect it to Facebook and Twitter
- Ideas to grow your social media following
This e-book offers 55 pages of blog building ideas. We understand blogging is one of the hardest tasks for photographers keep up with, or even know where to begin. This PDF ebook helps you determine an action plan for blogging with content that gets shared and helps clients call you today. Learn:
• How to make your blog an integral part of a successful photography business
• How to use your personality to attract ideal clients
• Ideas for posts that lead to new business
• Ways to bring in more traffic and turn visitors into leads
• Suggestions from top bloggers in photography with examples and screenshots
♥ View my Photography Portfolio
♥ See What I’ve Photographed Lately
♥ Browse my helpful Articles for Clients
♥ Check out my Tips for Photographers