Once again, Zach Prez rocked it in his latest email newsletter. This issue’s topic: what does your website look like to people viewing it on a mobile device like an iPhone or iPad?
Why should you care? Well, here’s some interesting statistics:
• More kids know how to use a smart phone than know how to tie their shoes.
• 29 million U.S. households no longer have a land line.
• More Americans own a mobile phone than a passport.
• 46% of US consumers own a smartphone and 20% own a tablet.
When assessing the mobile-friendliness of your website, here are some things to consider:
• Do you see broken images or missing content?
• Can you read the text without zooming or scrolling side to side
• Can links and buttons be clicked with a thumb?
• Is your location and phone number visible?
• Can the phone number be clicked to initiate a call?
• How long does your site take to load? (Under 5 seconds is best.)
♥ View my Photography Portfolio
♥ See What I’ve Photographed Lately
♥ Browse my helpful Articles for Clients
♥ Check out my Tips for Photographers