Rebecca Wilkowski Photography is one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s most sought after event and portrait photography studios. Our clients include Fortune 500 corporations, PR firms, event design companies, government and environmental organizations, and non-profits.
What makes us the BEST choice for your event?
- Founded in 2000, Rebecca Wilkowski Photography has over 16 years of experience.
- Major brands trust us to capture their events, including: Google, Apple, TIME, FORTUNE, Playboy, Hitachi, Harvard, MIT, Burberry, and UCSF.
- We’ve photographed a variety of subjects, including commercial, editorial, corporate events, live music, weddings, portraits and head shots, real estate, and even dogs! This translates into an ability to cover ANY kind of event with ease, including those with strict timelines and difficult lighting or subjects.
- We pride ourselves in offering white glove customer service. When you hire Rebecca Wilkowski Photography, you not only hire a photographer, but someone who will exceed your expectations when it comes to quality, communication, timeline and budget.
- We are licensed by the City of Oakland, fully insured by Hill & Usher, and carry a full arsenal of professional grade camera equipment.
- Rebecca is active in the photographic community, where she authors articles for professional photography magazines, teaches workshops and classes, and acts as a mentor to amateur/semi-pro photographers.
San Francisco Event Photography Services for:
• Trade Shows
• Product Launches
• Corporate Holiday Parties
• Grand Openings
• VIP Events
• Step and Repeats
• Charity Fundraisers
• Public Relations
• Ground Breaking
• Photo Booths
• Team Building Events
• Employee Retreats