Rebecca Wilkowski Photography is one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s most sought after corporate event, headshot and branding photography studios. Our clients include Fortune 500 corporations, public relations firms, event design companies, publicists, celebrities, political and governmental groups, environmental organizations and non-profits.
What makes us the BEST choice for your event?
- Founded in 2000, Rebecca Wilkowski Photography has over 19 years of experience.
- Major brands trust us to capture their events, including: Google, YouTube, Facebook, Apple, Time Inc, FORTUNE, Oracle, MasterCard, PayPal, Zen Desk, M12 – Microsoft’s Venture Fund, Playboy, Hitachi, Harvard, MIT, Burberry, Marie Claire, Goodwill, Kaiser Permanente, and more.
- We’ve photographed a variety of subjects, including commercial, editorial, corporate events, live music, weddings, portraits and head shots, real estate, and even dogs! This translates into an ability to cover ANY kind of project with ease, including those with strict timelines and difficult lighting or subjects.
- We pride ourselves in offering white glove customer service. When you hire Rebecca Wilkowski Photography, you not only hire a photographer, but someone who will exceed your expectations when it comes to quality, communication, timeline and budget.
- We are licensed by the City of Oakland, fully insured by Hill & Usher, and carry a full arsenal of professional grade camera equipment.
- Rebecca is active in the photographic community, where she authors articles for professional photography magazines, teaches workshops and classes, and acts as a mentor to amateur/semi-pro photographers.